Thursday, March 27, 2008

No Purple Shelves

I've recently acquired a new musical interest on YouTube. His name is Michael and his username is "nopurpleshelves". He's a really talented musician both in singing and guitar and has some brilliant covers posted on his channel. He only had about 7 subscribers when I came across his page, but I think he deserves some more so I've sent one of his videos out to YouTube friends, and now I'm posting about him here. So, if anyone reads this, here is a link to his channel. Go check him out. Leave him comments, subscribe if you want. Do what you do! Tell him Claudia sent you and enjoy. :) http://www.youtube.com/nopurpleshelves



3 comments:

Unknown said...

ive subscribed thanks so much for sending out his video :D

ben said...

i will definitely be checking him out

JustKerry said...

He's good, I subscribed, I want to hear more of his stuff. Ta!
Kerry