Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Blogging again! and my new Etsy shop!

Hey people! I haven't blogged in quite some time! But I figured I would give it a go again!! :) I've kind of missed it to be honest! So expect to be seeing more of me on the internet again. I may even start making some YouTube videos again. I'll keep ya posted!!

And before I go, I'd like to fill you in on a new project I'm giving a try..

ETSY! For those of you who don't know etsy.com is a website devoted to the buying and selling of handmade and vintage things. I could spend hours pouring over the many shops on Etsy. You can find everything from jewelry to art, to clothes, knitting, purses, toys, glass, pottery, books.. and much more. It's worth checking out!

Anyway, I've been browsing and buying from Etsy for awhile, and finally decided to open my own shop. Right now I have about 8 paintings up for sale. I plan to keep adding more! And maybe put up some other kinds of things eventually.. We shall see!

If you'd like to check out my shop, here's the link: http://www.etsy.com/shop/claudiamarie

And here's a little mini-widgety thingy :)


Enjoy! Browse! Buy! Share with friends! Whatever you like :)

No comments: