Friday, September 10, 2010

I'm vowing right now to blog more often...

We'll see how that goes... haha.

Well, hello everyone who reads this (probably no one.. ha),

I've been neglecting this blog lately, because I've been a combination of busy and also lazy, but I've been posting a bunch of pictures I like and things on my tumblr.. but that is no excuse! (Plus that's mostly pictures that I come across that inspire me, not so much a personal blog like this one is..) So I am going to try and start blogging here again as well!

I've started my fourth year of college and so far it's going pretty well. I have one night class and one online class (plus two normal day classes) which makes my schedule way different than I'm used to. Kinda weird, but I'm slowly but surely starting to adapt.

They just opened up the new student center which has been under construction for the past 2 or 3 years. They had a big all-day event for the grand opening called "The Big Reveal." I played for an hour up on the 3rd floor terrace where there was free food being served and it was pretty cool. Lots of people showed up and really seemed to be getting into my music. After my set was over, a couple foreign exchange students even asked to get their picture taken with me. It made me feel all cool and famous.. hahaha. Fun times though. Here are some pictures from the day:

No comments: