Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What have I been doing lately?

  • Cosmic Bowling with my best friend, Diana.


  • Sitting in a dunk tank at the Middleburgh Hts. homedays to benefit the St. Jude Children's Hospital. My Aunt Bonnie (seen in pictures below) helps to put the fundraisers for St. Jude's together. While I was there, I got to meet Slider, the mascot for the Cleveland Indians baseball team. He took a try at dunking me, but failed. He had a good arm on him though. *EDIT* The St. Jude booth raised a total of $2,018.66 that weekend!


  • & Going to see Jersey Boys at the State Theatre in Playhouse Square, with Aunt Bonnie and Uncle Larry. For those of you who don't know, Jersey Boys is a musical which tells the story of Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons. It was fantastic. I knew it would be good, but it was even better than I had expected. We went out for Mexican afterwards where I devoured 3 taquitos. Yum.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, wish we would have known you'd be at Middleburg Hts Home Days, we would have stopped up. Growing up in Middleburg, we always went to the Home Days, but since they moved it this year, we just didn't stop. Sounds like you had a good time. Momma D (Denise)